Asset Integration Manager – Integrated Planning
Location: Stavanger – Norway
Contract type: This is a contract role, with day rate based on experience
Experience Required: Previous experience with integrated asset planning
Time Frame: Start date will be as soon as possible
Recruitment Partner: Airswift
Key Words: Asset, Planning, Integration, Manager, strategic, business plan, asset development, results-driven, risks, analyses, finance, stakeholders, administration.
We produce energy that the world needs and contribute raw materials to a variety of products used in our daily lives. At the same time, we will change the Oil and Gas industry, reduce our emissions, and help finance the green shift. We believe that there are large and interesting resources on the Ncs that have not yet been discovered and will be an important industrial player in the years to come. We conduct exploration and production of oil and gas on the Norwegian shelf. Measured in production, we are one of the largest independent listed oil companies in Europe.
- Effective Integrated Planning is central to value creation in the company. The Asset Integration Manager is a key member of the Asset Management Team and will develop, coordinate, and maintain the strategic Integrated Activity Plan for their Asset.
- Act as Integrated Planning System “owner” for an Asset, with single point total overview – managing and coordinating activities that realise the vision and ambitions of the Asset.
- Ensure the alignment between activity set and business plan.
- Transfer activities from the Asset Development Plan into the Integrated Asset Plan in an efficient manner.
- Facilitate a monthly “Deep Dive” into the Integrated Plan in the Asset Management Team meeting.
- Develop and foster a close, collaborative relationship with both the Asset Management Team, all those who deliver to the Asset and all External Stakeholders.
- Work across all BU’s, Functions, Alliances & Strategic Partners to ensure alignment and a One Team delivery to the Asset.
- Be a core member of the Asset Management Function and participate fully in Asset Management and Asset Planning Meetings.
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift.