Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for UI/UX Designer to work within their facilities located in Singapore.
Overall Job Purpose:
Responsible for fulfilling the user's needs, providing positive experiences. Conduct user research, driving a solution vision based on business and user insights, designing desirable and intuitive multi-channel experiences, developing wireframes and iteratively validating solutions with users
- Conduct user research to discover insights, define user personas, and map user journeys.
- Create distinctive, branded digital experiences that are desirable and consistent across multiple platforms, devices and channels.
- Create compelling visual designs that align to company standards.
- Conduct concept and usability testing to iteratively validate and improve design solutions.
- Collaborate as part of an agile team to ensure designs are feasible and implemented accurately.
- Track user experience metrics and reports on the success of UX/UI improvements.
- Carry out any additional tasks related to the position assigned by the Project Lead.
- Bachelor’s degree and academic excellence from Engineering, Design, Communications or similar areas.
- MSc level in relevant field desired.
- Expected minimum 2 years of hands-on experience designing consumer applications for desktop, web, and mobile
- Experience working in design teams in an Agile environment is a plus
Only Shortlisted Candidate Will Be Contacted