Airswift – Material Req Tech/Expeditors– Richmond, CA-12 months
Airswift has been tasked by one of our O&G clients to seek a Material Req Tech/Expeditor to join them on a 12-month contract with the possibility to extend Richmond, CA.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Execution expediting and status report data management
- Perform quoting duties with supplier and directed by the Head Turnaround Buyer
- Manage the MTOs from EWOs process
- Perform Maximo entry transaction
- Perform Ariba work when instructed by Head Turnaround Buyer
- Quote/issue resolution low value and as directed by the Head Turnaround Buyer
- Execution Material Runners
- Coordinate Turnaround Material Tent
- Assist with the material surplus disposition process
- Negotiate with suppliers as assigned/directed by the Head Turnaround Manager
- EWO review in planning phases
Previous education & experience required:
- Minimum of 2 years of ordering materials, Procurement, vendor management experience within Refinery environment required
- High school diploma or GED required.
- MS Suite Proficiency required- Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Valid Drivers License required (California)
- Experience with SAP, ERP, or Maximo/scheduling systems is strongly preferred
- Forklift certification
- TWIC card prefered.