Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil & Gas clients to seek a Turn Around Clerk to work in their facilities located in Lake Charles, Louisiana on a 12-months contract.
Responsible for providing Turnaround support by utilizing SAP and Microsoft Office applications. Support Turnaround Leads, Planners, and Schedulers as needed. Accountable for ordering required turnaround and operations materials, entering requisitions for service PO’s, supplying RV MSDS books and work packages for operations/T/A contractors.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Order turnaround materials via SAP as needed for turnarounds and related capital projects.
- Enter service requisitions via SAP for turnarounds and related capital projects as needed
- Copy/scan work packages for each turnaround.
- Increase/adjust requisitions as required.
- Supply T/A warehouse with material requisitions for tracking of materials and work closely with them to ensure required materials are readily available for use during turnarounds.
- Keep various spreadsheets up to date with PO information on a daily basis.
- Track/expedite material orders for turnarounds to ensure timely delivery.
- Order Operation Supplies for operations during turnarounds.
- Run PO tracking and expediting reports daily.
- Create RV MSDS books each turnaround.
- Support planners/schedulers and T/A Leads with tasks as required.
Previous education & experience required:
- Able to master SAP for the ODM work process (MM, PM, and PS modules)
- Satisfactory results on the Admin. Support/Clerical pre-employment test
- Able to handle wide range of material requests
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications, especially Excel and Word
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a major Oil&Gas company please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.