Airswift is seeking a Document Control to work on a 6-month contract (very likely to be extended) with a major company in Lacombe County, AB.
- Receiving Daily LEM’s / Time tickets – processing information - Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
- Entering goods receipts within SAP
- Documenting/Recording Information - Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic form.
- Performing day-to-day tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork, document tracking for daily LEM’s/Time tickets.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work - Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Analyzing Data or Information - Identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
- Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge - Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
- Maintain various amounts of data in fast past setting.
- Grade 12 education is required
- Minimum of 1-5 years of relevant industrial experience
- Proficient computer skills including word and excel
- Previous experience with SAP is considered an asset.
- Previous experience working with time systems or material receiving
- Familiarity with navigating plant operating control systems an asset
- these positions are for a 6-month duration, with the possibility for an extension
- This position will work form home until COVID-19 work restrictions have been lifted and then will work at site.
- Work Schedule: M-Th 4 x 10