Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients in the Oil & Gas Industry to seek for a Transportation & Installations Manager to work in their facilities located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for a 2-year Contract.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Ensure T&I Scope of Work deliverable(s) are met including moorings, FPSO tow & hook up and riser pull in operations on behalf of Project Management Team (PMT);
- Review and ensure suitable and sufficient T&I resourcing to assist with compliance regarding safety, specification, quality, cost, schedule, commercial, technical and operational objectives are achieved for the project T&I Scopes of Work;
- Integrate and collaborate with PMT for planning and execution of the project where expertise regarding “transportation and installation” (T&I) of floating facilities, equipment, subsea infrastructure and offshore construction operations is required;
- To actively assist the project Manager / Director specific to project T&I interfaces (SOW) for the “awarded” project is understood by all parties including with Client, Contractor, Vendor, Class, and Regulatory in various countries, including parties abide by the relevant Contract(s);
- Act as Company Senior Site Representative (CSSR) on site or offshore location to manage, supervise or authorise work and Contractor as required for project and / or delegate suitable personnel as representatives to oversee the work;
- Involve Company Quality and Regulatory team to provide oversight and guidance to ensure relevant approvals from Client, Class, Gov’t and Regulatory for installation requirements prior to, during and post activities by Installation Contractor(s);
- Integrate with Company MR3 PMT and OBU departments including Quality, Logistics, HSE to ensure deliverables are prepared and approved in a timely manner and all as built records are maintained throughout the manufacture, delivery, transfer and installation activities.
- Issue weekly and monthly reports, feedback on daily activities during offshore program and ensuring high regard to safety KPIs and reporting requirements are maintained at all times;
- Review documentation by clients, client contractors, vendors, Class, MWS and revert comments as per project requirements, ensure documentation and data transfer(s) as per for T&I deliverables;
- Manage PMT SOW regarding Client “moorings installation campaign” and Company project FPSO hook up and riser activities including preparation work until completion of offshore installation scope;
- Supervise the work to ensure the offshore campaign work is proficiently managed and successfully completed within schedule and approved budget, meet the contractual requirements and specifications and achieve OBU's business objectives and client, class and statutory requirements;
- Ensure high focus with regards to Quality, HSE and as built documentation is maintained throughout all work scopes and issued to the PMT for final document processing.
Previous education & experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (petroleum, marine or other related) discipline OR Accreditation in MBA program, Certification in Project Management (E.G. PMP): CoC1 Deck (Captain) with MBA or PMP accreditation
- Offshore certification (BOSIET, Medical) or equivalent;
- Min 5 years’ experience as T&I Manager or Snr Consultant specific to floating facility type projects, including installation of deep water FPSO installations preferably in Brazil OR minimum 10 years’ experience in T&I Manager / Client Senior Site Representative position(s) specific to deep water floating facility type projects
- Deep water project experience(s) managing offshore installation contractors on EPCIC projects;
- Previous experience with Polyester mooring systems advantageous;
- Excellent understanding of survey and navigation systems and process
- Appreciation of marine terms, dynamic positioning and construction vessels advantageous;
- Appreciation of logistics, Incoterms and procurement process advantageous;
- Multi-lingual in English, Bahasa, Portuguese advantageous.
- ISO 9004:2018 Quality assurance management
- ISO 14001 Environmental management;
- ISO 37001 Anti-bribery management;
- ISO 45001 Occupational safety and welfare;
- ISO 50001 Energy management;
- ICT - Microsoft Windows & Office, AutoCAD, PDMS, SAP and SACS software;
- Compliance - approval processes, local content and statutory requirements.
- Marine management, systems and regulations (inc Bimco);
- Personnel and material logistical management ( inc Incoterms);
- Project Management systems;
- Stakeholder and contract management including Government, Regulatory, MWS, CLASS;
- Strategic agility - technical and business processes, culture and leadership;
- Social Integration and stakeholder engagement;
- Technical - engineering disciplines including design, structural, mechanical, electrical systems;
- Technical - engineering discipline design tools, codes and standards;
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a major company please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.