Our Client an International EPC Company are looking for a Transport and Installation Specialist to be based in their offices in Paris, France. The role will be offered with a long-term contract and a negotiable daily rate or monthly Salary.
As Transport and Installation Specialist you’ll be responsible for the definition of the conditions for performance of the services relating to the Transport-Installation studies to be carried out by the Service Provider within the framework for this LNG project
- Preparation with a draftsman of arrangement plans for ship decks
- Review of documents from subcontractors (shipyards, shipowners)
- Preparation and review of specifications relating to loading / unloading and sea transport
- Coordination with the various stakeholders: shipyards, shipowners, MWS, customer
- Preparation of HIRA risk analysis reports
- Preparation of feedback reports
- Mobilization on site for preparation and loading / unloading operations
- Interface with other disciplines, partners, client
- Supervision of engineers / designers
- Ideally a degree in a relevant Engineering discipline
- Extensive experience gained within Transport and Installation, ideally gained working on a modular LNG facility construction project
- Knowledge of loading modules by SPMT (review / validation of SPMT arrangements, vessel ballasting procedure, setting of the module on the wire mesh, analysis of vessel movements during transport etc.)
- Knowledge of applicable codes (DNVGL, ISO,…).
- Knowledge of Site and Offshore activities