Our client, an experienced transmission line design, construction, and maintenance business, has an opportunity for Full-time Transmission Line Workers for DIDO/FIFO projects across Queensland, Victoria and New South Wales.
This company works throughout Australia focusing on utility energy maintenance and construction across power sectors. They’re seeking competent Transmission Line Workers for various hubs across Australia. You will be working across various projects including fault-finding breakdown repairs, new construction, routine and preventative maintenance because of this we require people who’re flexible to travel away for work, roster is dependent on point of hire.
The successful candidate will have highly developed written and verbal communication, with strong problem-solving ability, they will be motivated to continually adapt and learn in a rapidly changing environment.
Points of hire include,
- East Melbourne, Victoria
- West Sydney, New South Wales
- South Brisbane, Queensland
- Happy to work away and locally on a rotational roster
- Demonstrate and exercise a commitment to promote Health Safety Environment and the overall Welfare of people within the team, ensuring you, your teammates and company operate to the highest ethical standards and compliance.
- Ability to think logically, self-motivated and initiative in identifying and solving problems.
- Working in small teams to complete a range of transmission testing, repairs and construction.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Certificate III ESI in Transmission Overhead
- Demonstrated ability to recognise and solve problems
- White Card
- Open Driver’s License
- Work at Heights
- Demonstrated commitment and adherence to safety and environmental requirements
- Complete pre-employment medical
- Complete Police check
- Experience working with Microsoft applications
- Two industry relevant Referees
Due to the nature of this role we are only able to accept applicants who are eligible to live and work full time in Australia.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.
My client recognises the value of equal employment opportunity and is committed to promoting fairness, equity and diversity in its workplace hence we encourage applications from people with a variety of experience and backgrounds. In addition, we recognise that everyone’s personal circumstances differ and thus understand the importance of offering flexibility in the working arrangements of our personnel, to ensure that we attract and retain a diverse and dynamic workforce.
If you have any questions please contact Tayla Jeromson by email Tayla.Jeromson@airswift.com
Airswift is a global workforce solutions provider specializing in oil & gas, power, infrastructure and technology. We serve as a strategic partner to our clients, offering turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.