Airswift is working with one of our major clients to find a Transactional Analyst to join their team on a 1-year contract in Calgary, AB. This person will be responsible for reporting to the Supply Chain Team Lead - Compliance, the Data Analyst will have a central role in pre-migration data cleanup which supports the implementation of a new ERP system. The position will support the Supply Chain function as we prepare for data migration, system tests and complete post migration data integrity reviews.
- 5 years of relevant experience in data reporting and analysis
- Proficient in MS Office, and other analytical tools
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Gather data from multiple sources to facilitate data cleanup and position the team for migration over to the new ERP.
- Work with Supply Chain to map data
- Collaborate with Supply Chain to cleanup historical data and lead data cleanup pre-migration.
- Build reports to track progress and identify outstanding activities
- Communicate with Supply Chain stakeholders to ensure appropriate actions are taken within the project timelines.
- Support the Project with ad hoc requests that develop during the project.
- Supply Chain experience in contract administration
- Knowledge of supply chain processes and procedures
- Proficiency in SAP