Airswift has been tasked by one of our biggest clients to seek a Transactional Analyst II at Calgary to join them on a 12- month contract
- Ensure timely and accurate review and processing of invoices for payment (authority, coding, PO, etc.)
- Ensure appropriate coding is used on all invoices
- Confirm material receipt/services rendered for all invoices
- Ensure invoices meet 3-way match requirements
- Assist staff, vendors, and AP Bartlesville with invoice queries promptly
- Create Purchase Requisitions in SAP (both Surmont and Montney Business Units)
- Provide relevant support to the cost team to resolve issues and problems relating to transactional activities.
- Liaise with Supply Chain colleagues on OLA and PO issues.
- Create goods receipts and service entries in SAP.
- Maintain relevant receipt documentation per CPC purchasing policy and SOX requirements to ensure compliance for all goods/service entries made.
- Assist with a clearing of blocked items on the invoice report.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
- A strong understanding of SAP, particularly reporting capabilities is a must
- Strong computer skills (MS products - Word; Excel; PowerPoint; SAP experience)
- Basic knowledge of Well View preferred
- Basic knowledge of Supply Chain processes, particularly around purchase requisitions and invoicing.
- Ability to work efficiently with teams and vendors in different geographical locations (home office, site, corporate office, etc.)
- Effective interpersonal and distance communication skills with a customer focus
- Good team player: the ability to work with people of diverse disciplines, backgrounds, and cultures
- Requires mathematical aptitude and attention to detail
- Experience with development of improved systems and processes for business and financial analysis Understanding of financial accounting principles
- Intermediate level, typically 3-5 years of experience