Our client, a major Oil & Gas company, is hiring a Transaction Control Team Member to work on 4 months and a half Remotely / Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta Refinery.
This professional will identifying and resolving issues, review a large volume of transactions under time constraints, assist in the turnaround execution phase, and have attention to detail.
- Receive and sort timesheets from vendors
- Verify contractors’ labor hours, material and equipment costs against timesheets and vendor contract details
- Validation of timesheets against gate swipe access system for any discrepancies
- Approve validated time in TRACK system for vendor payment
- Data entry of Non-Track vendors’ labor hours, material and equipment costs into Excel for upload into Forecaster program
- Identify issues related to timesheets and communicate these with vendor timekeepers or Shell field leads
- Identify discrepancies based on contracts in place for the Turnaround event and communicate these with the Contracting & Procurement (CP) team
- Work closely with Turnaround Cost Control Team to identify trends
- Assist with the preparation of daily accruals for vendor time not yet submitted
- Ad hoc duties as required by TCT Lead
- Previous Turnaround or Energy industry experience would be considered an asset
- Accounting knowledge (understanding and creating accruals and performing reconciliations)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid Excel skills
- Previous SAP and Adobe Pro experience would be considered an asset
NOTE: Role will be virtual due to Covid-19 restrictions.
During the Turnaround execution period (end of Aug to mid-Oct): required to work 6 days/week and 10 hours/day.