Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Training Lead to work in their facilities located in Houston, TX on a long-term contract.
This contractor will be responsible for supporting program-level training activities for the ERP Transformation Project focusing on planning, implementing, and executing training deployment activities across all workstreams and present key information to a variety of audiences within the organization.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Manage course creation, publishing content, and testing content in SAP SuccessFactors
- Schedule training (computer-based training and instructor-led training), record attendance, and management reporting.
- Manage the end-to-end execution of Learning course deployment plans
- Manage facilitators for Learning courses
- Prepare facilitators for delivery of Learning courses
- Provide oversight of Learning deployment administration activities
- Manage and maintain the training on Business Portal and LMS
- Learning on-site support (as required) along with an understanding of Webex or additional tools used to conduct virtual training
- Coordinates or performs administrative functions necessary to deliver training programs
- Monitor, evaluate and record training completion and training effectiveness
- Plan, oversee, and support Train-the-Trainer and User Training sessions
- Work with onshore and offshore Training resources to identify scheduling needs
Previous education & experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years or experience in Training
- SAP experience
- Familiarity with training methods, tools, and techniques
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Project management experience is an asset
- Prior experience in large scale deployment training
- Experience in learning programs for technical and soft skills
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.