Our client seeks the services of a Training and Vendor Coordinator for a 6 month contract on a 2 and 1 FIFO out of Perth.
- Training background is essential to deliver inductions, preferably Cert IV of similar
- Deliver the Commissioning Induction and Lockholder Training Package and maintain a register of inductees.
- Deliver Isolation Officer Theory training and examination.
- Develop and maintain training packages as required.
- Organise and coordinate essential training for commissioning personnel as required.
- Develop and maintain an essential training matrix and record keeping for commissioning personnel.
- Liaise with client training personnel in booking and delivering Vendor training to client operations personnel on and off site
- Develop and Maintain Vendor Schedule and manage Vendor Travel and PO’s
- Work closely with Operations to Coordinate the delivery of Vendor Training sessions
Please note Due to COVID, candidates must reside in WA to be considered for this role