Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Energy clients to seek a Training and Development Advisor III to work in their facilities located in Calgary, AB on a 12 months assignment possible to be extended.
The Training and Development Manager is responsible for improving the productivity of the organization's employees. This position assesses company-wide developmental design needs to drive training initiatives and identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for employees.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Participates in, and conducts company training programs.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to a manager.
Previous education & experience required:
- Bachelor's degree in a related area and 7-10 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Maximo Software knowledge
- Addie Process Experience
- Design Development Training Experience
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Flexibility to do things as required
- Project management experience
- Articulate Storyline Experience preferred
- Instructional Design experience preferred
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a major Energy company please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.