Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek a Training & Development Advisor II to work in their facilities located in Calgary, Alberta on a 7-months contract.
The T&D Advisor Conducts company training programs.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Typically reports to a manager.
Previous education & experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area
- 4-7 years of experience
- Maximo software knowledge
- Instructional Design experience
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a major Energy company please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.