Airswift – Training & Committee Consultant. 12+month contract
Airswift has been tasked by one of their key renewable clients to source a Training & Committee Consultant to join them on an initial 12 month contract to work remotely within the USA.
Within this role, you will report to the Global Director and be responsible for driving growth in the North American market for standardized training for the on/offshore wind industry by implementing sales, marketing & communication projects to support strategic programs.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Identify where availability of standard training for wind technicians is weakest and help build capacity to fill those gaps
- Drive rapid growth in the certification of training providers so this particular training can be delivered locally
- Be a regional (North America) spokesperson
- Liaise with appointed suppliers (regional committee consultants, designers, web developers, advertising partners, event management companies and other industry associations) for project and operational delivery
Previous experience and education required:
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in wind energy or related field with a knowledge of QHSE topics
- College educated in a relevant business, economics, or marketing communications discipline (or international equivalent)
- Ability to combine strategic vision with tactical hands on execution
- Hold excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build working relations both internally and externally whilst selling the benefits of standardized wind technician training
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.