Airswift's been tasked with finding a Training Analyst to work on a 1-year assignment for a major client of ours within the Midstream segment of Oil & Gas. Contractor an be located in either North York, Chatham, Calgary or Edmonton and they will be responsible for supporting training delivery in BU/Functions across the organization.
- Related university degree with 2+ years of previous experience.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and training standards and terminology.
- Experienced in training logistics such as working with external providers, scheduling virtual classroom sessions, utilizing virtual training and WBT tools
- Knowledge of LMS functionality for uploading and managing online curricula
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with Training team members, OCM counterparts, Functional Change Management Specialists, and business unit site coordinators
- Adult Learning or Education certificate
- Primarily responsible for logistics, scheduling, LMS management and providing training delivery information to support effectiveness measurement.
- Coordinate uploading of course curricula to online learning management systems, including submitting courses/classes, managing rosters, drafting and distributing learner communications, and facilitating course/class evaluations.
- Maintain attendance/enrollment and records, register learners, and liaise with business unit trainers and site coordinators in various locations.
- Support Training Lead in creation of management reports related to training effectivenes.
- Work with Learning Advisors/Instructional Designers to schedule courses and manage LMS
- Manage overall training logistics in BU/Functions across the organization, such as (i) booking classrooms, (ii) ensure computer access, audiovisuals and network services, (iii) coordinate catering services, (iv) verify and track attendance
- Partner with Instructional Designers and business unit trainers to provide onsite or virtual support during training delivery across BU/Functions
- Provide attendance sheets, training mapping and session information to support training effectiveness measurement across the organization
- Work with Instructional Designers and Business Unit/external trainers to support post Go-live performance support tools and initiatives