Our client, a major national RTO (Registered Training Organisation), is seeking a Trainer Assessor to join their team on a Permanent Full-time basis, based in New South Wales.
The successful candidate will join a rapidly growing RTO that offers in-house and on-site training to their valued clients across Australia. By joining their business, you will be offered extensive travel across Australia & Asia-Pacific, a flexible schedule with opportunity to work from home and an opportunity to tailor programmes to suit workplaces needs and meet client expectations.
To be considered for this position you will have recent experience working in a high-risk industry, renewable energy (wind), oil & gas, mining, construction, infrastructure, or electrical services as well as complete understanding of AQTF (Australian Quality Training Framework) Standards. You will have experience delivering at least 3 of the following training areas; Vertical Rescue, Work Safely at Heights, Confined Spaces, First Aid, Elementary First Aid, Advanced First Aid, Fire Fighting, and Global Wind Organisation Training Basic Safety Training.
- Active focus on Health and Safety and participate in the continuous improvement of training programmes.
- Plan, prepare and deliver a high standard of training to clients.
- Maintain, service and inspect training equipment regularly.
- Ability to identify and define sources of problems through logical evaluation.
- Consistent and ordered work methods.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Current Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (TAE40116) or equivalent.
- Qualifications and work experience in various training areas.
- Global Wind Organisation Basic Safety Training (highly regarded)
- Open Drivers’ License
- Experience with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Power-point)
- Demonstrated commitment and adherence to safety and environmental requirements
- Flexibility in operation and ability to work in a team and as a motivated contributor
- Self-motivated individual with written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to work DIDO/FIFO across Australia
- Two industry relevant Referees
- Must pass Physical Medical Exam
Applicants must be eligible to live and work full time in Australia.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you have any questions please contact Tayla Jeromson by email Tayla.Jeromson@airswift.com
Airswift is a global workforce solutions provider specializing in oil & gas, power, infrastructure and technology. We serve as a strategic partner to our clients, offering turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
My client recognises the value of equal employment opportunity and is committed to promoting fairness, equity and diversity in its workplace hence we encourage applications from people with a variety of experience and backgrounds. In addition, we recognise that everyone’s personal circumstances differ and thus understand the importance of offering flexibility in the working arrangements of our personnel, to ensure that we attract and retain a diverse and dynamic workforce.