We are currently recruiting an experienced Train Validation Engineer to join our client, who are a global rail company specialising in the production of rollingstock and signalling equipment.
This role will be responsible for leading the Certification and Validation activities across the project.
Location- Nowergup, WA
Duration- Fixed term (until February 2023)
- Ensuring the Certification and Validation efficiency by implementing standard processes, procedures, and tools
- Writing Test procedures
- Managing Train level validation activities, creating and maintaining the validation plan
- Managing the Certification and Validation (CV) team (up to 8 reports)
- Approving Train System handover
- Managing and optimizing the validation schedule.
- Previous experience in a rail / rolling stock environment
- Knowledge of standards and regulations
- Experience in team / project management / work package management
- Australian Working Rights
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.