We are currently recruiting a mid-level Electrical Design Engineer who has experience in the areas of Traction Power or Transmission & Distribution.
You will join an established team with a focus to deliver engineering designs on both existing and future projects within the rail and utilities sectors.
- Understand customer requirements and constraints, applying your knowledge to deliver effective project execution
- Delivering electrical designs on a large portfolio of projects– specifically within traction power (AC/DC) and transmission & distribution
- Displaying an understanding of constructability of electrical systems within an operational environment
- Confidently engage with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, communicating technical outcomes in the most appropriate manner
- Multi-disciplinary project collaboration and interface
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
- 2 – 6 years of traction power design or transmission design experience
- Understanding of industry standards such as AS 2067 and AS 3000
- Full Australian working rights
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.