Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Track (Timekeeper) Coordinator to work in their facilities located in The Woodlands, TX on a 6-months contract.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Ensures that timesheets are processed timely and accurately
- Ensures compliance of Track work processes, procedures and standards
- Identifies and coordinates reporting requirements
- Provide operational support to end-users
- Assists in the development of Track procedures and work processes on an on-going basis
- Identifies and helps to troubleshoot underlying issues
- Communicate issues to timekeepers and approvers
Previous education & experience required:
- Recent Track Timekeeper or Coordinator Experience
- 1-2 years of experience
- Ability to work independently
- Highly organized and detailed oriented
- Computer knowledge using Excel and Outlook
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.