Airswift is currently looking for a Topsides STP Division Package Manager for one of our largest projects in Qatar. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirement.
Key Job Accountabilities
1. Manage the overall activities associated with the EPC contracts for Topsides/Wellheads and STP packages ensuring all project deliverables are achieved in accordance with the project milestones, budget and technical requirements of Basis of Design.
2. Plan, prepare and coordinate day to day Project for the contracts in accordance with the contractual strategy approved.
3. Prepare, coordinate and lead any contract negotiations in line with Contract and Procurement strategy and develop recommendations.
4. Assist in the definition of the Project Team organization for every stage of the project up to and including Offshore Hook-up and Commissioning, ensuring that adequate numbers of suitably qualified personnel are mobilized to meet the project timelines and
deliver overall goals.
5. Manage performance of contractors, consultants and service providers, ensuring contractual requirements are achieved; innovation and cost reductions are promoted when seeking technical solutions; respect for the environment, reliability and safety of installations and
personnel are prioritized and all Company specifications and standards are adhered to.
6. Manage the relationships and interfaces with each of the Projects to identify synergies and ensure delivery and specification is aligned with project goals.
7. Co-ordinate collaborative working with the other NFXP Packages to ensure alignment on strategies, documentation required to deliver project objectives.
8. Review requirements for hand-over of installations to the Operations Team and prepare all documentation, specifications and standards necessary to ensure a flawless transition.
• Bachelors’ degree.
• 15 years’ experience on Offshore/Yard Topsides/Wellhead
Engineering and fabrication with experience in multidiscipline design,
fabrication, installation & HUC of offshore facilities together with a
high awareness of safe working practices associated with design,
construction, pre-commissioning, installation, offshore hook-up and
commissioning of offshore facilities.
• 10 years’ offshore contractor management experience in a multicultural and discipline organization in the role of Construction or
Technical and Business Skills
• Excellent spoken and written English skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong planning, organizational and analytical skills.
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
• Computer literacy involving the regular use of professional office
applications and some technical applications.
4595 3GP MileMarker Technician
Dear all! Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a MileMarker Technician (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Tengiz, 28\28. We are looking for candidates w...
4120 Start Up Scheduling Consultant
Dear all! Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a Start Up Scheduling Consultant (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Tengiz, 28\28. We are looking for can...
4594 VMware Administrator
Dear all! Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a VMware Administrator (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Tengiz, 28\28. We are looking for candidates wi...