Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Topsides & Bridges STR/PVV Supervisor to work within their facilities located in Doha, Qatar for a 8months assignment.
The job holder manages, under the responsibility of STR/PVV Superintendent, all construction activities related to the NWHP01 Topsides and Bridges EPCIC2 Contract, and shall demonstrate a strong behavior with regard to Construction requirements.
The job holder is accountable for the following activities during Topsides & Bridges EPCIC2 project execution:
- To insure that structural and piping activities carried-out by Contractor, Subcontractors and Vendors are conform to established requirements.
- To implement the organization Technical Referential and applicable local and international codes.
- To promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other organization HSE procedures in all activities,
- To carry out work in compliance with organization values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed organization priorities and objectives, organization standards and procedures and good industry practices,
- To review Shop drawings Documentation issued by the Contractor, Subcontractors and Vendors, conformity with the Approved detail engineering documentation.
- Monitor pre-fabrication, assembly and erection activities carried out by Contractor
- Review and approved the different progress/inspection reports issued by the Contractor.
- Follow up the construction activities of Topsides and Bridges and insure proper records (NDE/inspection records follow-up).
- Review and interpret all or part of radiography films in addition to the third party interpretation.
- Perform UT Cross Check on critical welds.
- Monitoring of NDT subcontractor and Contractor inspectors qualification and performance.
- Identification and follow-up of any Non Conformance linked to NDT (NCRs).
- Troubleshoot technical problems that may affect the construction and liaise with the Major Projects QAQC SPDT for the resolution.
- Review manufacturing records books
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Education to HND/BTS level or COMPANY approved equivalent in engineering discipline.
- NDT qualification (PCN, COFREND, CSWIP, BGAS or equivalent).
- Certified operator level 2 for radiography.
- Certified operator level 2 for UT (all joint configurations).
- Capable to perform NDT techniques.
- PAUT training
- Large experience on similar activities at equivalent position.
- Familiar with TOTAL SA General Specifications
- English fluent.
- Professional Experience (number of years) : 10
- Experience within project : (number of years) : 5
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
- Good analytical skills,