Airswift is inviting an experienced Topside Rotating Package Lead Engineer (Mechanical) to establish mechanical deliverables, prepare related FEED & procurement engineering documents for Topside Rotating Equipment
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Initiates discussion with team and other engineering team members including subcontractors and consultants on technical issues and design solutions in meeting project deliverables
- Attends to technical queries and issues related to mechanical design and reviews the deliverables
- Liaises with owners, statutory and classification authorities for design compliance review and approval on the proposed project plans in meeting project requirements
- Generates reports on work progress and submits to Lead Engineer for review
- Independently prepares deliverables with reference to Contract Specification, Process Data, P&ID etc. to deliver safe, secure and fully functional facilities based on the customer’s safety and reliability standards
- Monitors the progress of subcontractors and vendors in offering guidance to deliver documents which required as an input in meeting project deliverables
- Provides mechanical input to Process, Layout and EICT team detailed calculations, analysis and solutions for mechanical design to deliver safe, secure and fully functional facilities based on the customer’s safety and reliability standards
- Maintains and executes HSEQ procedures, policies and programmes and drives continuous improvement through risk-based thinking and analysis
- Supports the conduct of HSEQ management system audits to ensure compliance with legislations and company policies
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/ Marine Engineering or related engineering disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in planning, designing and construction of mechanical design in the oil and gas industry
- Possesses knowledge for Classification Requirements related to rotating equipment design standards
- Experienced with rotating equipment working principles, control logic, operation and maintenance requirements.
- Capable of developing/delivering Mechanical Datasheet, rotating equipment specification, Technical Requisition, etc. for procurement activities purpose
- Able to review deliverables from other disciplines (i.e. process, electrical, instrument & control, structure etc.)
- Possesses skills of performing technical bid evaluation and preparing technical bid evaluation report for vendor selection. Able to review and conclude the deviations raised by bidders during technical bid evaluation
- Possesses skills of reviewing vendor delivered documents in detailed engineering phase.
- Possesses knowledge of equipment handling requirements and able to provide input or advice during 3D model review.
- Able to support site activities such as equipment installation, pre-commissioning and commissioning for rotating equipment