Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Painting & Coating Supervisor to work within their facilities located in China Yard for a 2years contract assignment.
- Monitor Coating systems qualification and blaster/operator qualification
- Ensure that the works are closely inspected by the contractor's QC inspection team and perform inspection activities when requested.
- Review and ensure that all coating/painting report from CTR are issued in due time and signed them when necessary.
- Monitor the work deficiencies and ensure the implementation of the necessary corrective actions.
- Perform randomly thickness measurement, be in possession of tools in order for him to perform his tasks without the assistance of CTR.
- Interface with relevant Construction team or QA/QC site authority on QA/QC issues and on the implementation of the organization QA/QC requirements.
- Knowledge of Paint and Coating on FPSO installation and construction.
- Commercial / contractual awareness
- Knowledge in FPSO
- Awareness of Brazilian FPSOs specific requirements (plus point)
- Able to speak and write in English (Mandatory)
- Able to speak and write in Mandarin (plus point)
- Teamwork - Able to assist and supervise a team, coordinate with other teams, and seek the best result for the project. Able to work as a team with yard/contractors.
- Assist Construction Lead on driving towards mechanical completion.
- Integrity and Inspiring Trust
- Committed and Project completion focus
EXPERIENCE IN CONSTRUCTION:
- With minimum 5 years’ experience in a supervisor role for Paint and Coating discipline in FPSO
- Have minimum taken on a Paint & Coating supervision role for 2 Major FPSO, managing construction, installation, and integration until mechanical completion.
- Preferably minimum 2 years working experience in China.
- Good understanding of International Shipyards is preferable and an added value.
- Good understanding of schedule and resource planning
- Fundamental understanding of concepts, principles and practices in the oil and gas Industry.
Diploma/Degree in Engineering or Equivalent.