Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Tool Specialist to work within their facilities located in Labuan, Sarawak for a permanent contract assignment.
Job Summary –Travel to a field and perform a range of Organization services under all operating conditions. To ensure preparation, maintenance and dispatch of equipment to and from the field and other Organization locations.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Provide the complete range of Organization services in a geographic area
- Accountable for on-site client satisfaction
- Consults and meets with clients concerning products and services, promotes good client relations and insure client satisfaction with results
- Assist in the preparation, redress, maintenance and dispatch of equipment
- Reviews the job design and confirm that the job pack includes the proper equipment and processes to achieve the job purpose
- Confirms that all down-hole tools are ready, complete and correct for the job. Identify any additional contingencies that should be provided for
- Performs all operational aspects of the job in compliance with Organization processes
- Applies technical knowledge to solve unanticipated situations, and keep the Organization operations base updated at all times
- Perform onsite emergency equipment maintenance as needed
- Demonstrate knowledge of pre and post-job product and service activities
- Properly maintain assigned equipment and ensures compliance with safety regulations and procedures
- Communicate regularly with the job responsible at the Organization office
- Daily reporting to Operations Supervisor / Workshop Manager
- Interacts with third parties whose activities could negatively impact Organization job execution process to assure proper co-ordination
- Promote safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable health, safety and environmental procedures and regulations
- Conduct and document all Organization HSE related activities at the well site – site assessments and risk analyses, onsite safety meetings, PPE use, etc.
- Complete all well site and post-job paperwork
- Participate in pre-job meeting ensuring you are satisfied with the job details
- Participate in post job review with his/her supervisor.
- Promote and takes an active part in the quality improvement process
- Develop knowledge and skills to be able to run complex jobs in challenging conditions
- Update run record
- Complete job report / installation drawings after installation
- Must have a Malaysian passport and be Sarawak local
- Slick line/ E-Line/ Coil Tubing offshore experience
- Experience & knowledge of retrievable Bridge plugs, anchored production straddles and various well intervention equipment
- Competent in oil field calculations
- Excellent IT, Microsoft Office Application and ERP Software skills
- Offshore Medical & survival required
- Excellent written and spoken English and Malay
- Must be eligible to live and work in Labuan, Malaysia
- Flexible to travel within the APAC region
- Valid driving license