Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Tool Install Electrical Designer to work within their facilities located in San Jose, CA, for an initial 12-month assignment. Half of the work will be onsite (Sunnyvale, CA) and half remote work from home.
Within this position, you will be responsible for delivering complex tool packages in coordination with engineers and design leads.
• Perform computer aided drafting and basic design of electrical power, life safety, and telecommunications services to manufacturing tools
• Create layouts, sketches and 2D modeling and electronic document drawing files
• Prepare drawings and sketches using CAD workstations, appropriate design criteria, and technical manuals
• Coordinate with engineers and package design leads to balance workload and deliver packages
• Proficiency in AutoCAD. At least, 5 years’ experience
• High school graduate or equivalent
• 5 years AutoCAD design experience
• Familiar with one-line diagrams, riser diagrams, electrical plan view drawings
• Knowledge and application of the National Electrical Code (NEC)