Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil & Gas clients to seek a Plant Inspector to work within their facilities in Pernis, Netherlands.
- Execute field inspections al SKK level 2.
- Delivery of inspection scope for all inputs for which the plant inspector has formal responsibility.
- Execution of the yearly inspection program including follow-up with asset owner.
- Use w-IMS as main tool to report and manage the assets.
- Provide input for risk based inspection program, studies and strategy.
- Signal and drive cost effective improvement of the assets via the Management of Change process, including the relevant required technical judgement.
- Support projects.
- Proactively report the deviation to discusse with sr. inspector or inspection engineer.
- Comply to the Inspectie Dienst van Gebruikers (IvG) requirements.
- Act as Lead Inspector for small to middle turn arounds.
- Contribute to problem solving teams and investigations.
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Level SKK2 certified
- Previous Oil & Gas industry experience