Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Mechanical Static Engineer to work in their facilities located in Rotterdam, NL to work until the end of 2021.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Discipline: Mainly Static Equipment;
- Description: Gathering information within the company, drawing up Technical Requisitions, technical assessment of quotations, assessment of vendor documentation (drawings / calculations);
- Team: Deliver Together is key in this role and within the Static Equipment Replacements Team.
- The team consists of mechanical engineers, work planners / coordinators, inspectors, a scheduler and a doc-data admin / Authority coordinator;
Previous education & experience required:
- Requires a bachelor's degree in a relevant technical field and/or 5-10 years of experience in applying the discipline skill to oil and gas projects.
- Familiar with a variety of the discipline's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks with minimal day to day supervision.
- Has begun to demonstrate some breadth in applying skills to different project phases and / or acquiring experience in other related disciplines.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- May report to a supervisor or manager.
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.