Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Document Controller to work within their facilities located in Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, on a 12-month contract.
- Part of a team that maintains asset information within the technical electronic document management system including assigning of document and tag numbers and filing of project and technical documents.
- Performs quality control on incoming and outgoing requests. Identifies and addresses potential issues, continuously learning about the data and systems.
- Maintains work instructions and procedures related to scope of work.
- Understands data management processes and their integration with document management.
- Upholds data management best practices.
- Conduct quality control and/or audits to ensure adherence by internal users and growth projects /EPCs to site AIM standards and processes
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in document or information management experience in an operational or project environment.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude with an understanding of technical drawings, drawing types and their purpose and revision control.
- Skilled in the use of AIM and document management tools.
- Experience creating and maintaining work instructions and procedures.
- Knowledge of share point required.
- Skilled in the use of Excel.