Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Ticket Counter Associate to work in their facilities located in Anchorage, AK on a 6 months contract.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Engage as the primary focal point for aircraft scheduling and passenger reservations for company’s shuttle services.
- Coordinates air travel (both commercial and aboard three company operated leased Boeing 737 aircraft) for employees and contingent workers.
- Set or adjust schedules in the event of weather/mechanical delays.
- Coordinates and disseminates daily flight information to Shared Services Dispatch, flight crews, ticket counter and applicable personnel.
- Utilizes iLogistics management system for flight scheduling and reservation coordination activities ensuring accurate input of data supporting accurate passenger manifests and reliable reporting of statistics.
- Coordinates and communicates aircraft schedules and pertinent passenger and operational information with flight crews, ground and maintenance personnel and users.
- Communicates with various companies and organizations to ensure utilization of the air transportation system is valid.
- Manages heavy phone activity to provide efficient customer service ensuring accurate and pertinent schedule and operational information when dealing with business associates, company officials, and users.
- Compiles and prepares various statistical reports and correspondence with attention to detail.
- Records passenger manifests, trip data and verifies commercial billings to ensure accurate reporting for accounting issues and costs analysis.
- Provides operational back up to support ongoing day-to-day Aviation Operations activities.
Previous education & experience required:
- Entry level, typically 0-3 years of experience.
- Requires basic knowledge of discipline.
- Uses established procedures to solve standard, straight-forward problems.
- Has the ability to perform routine assignments based on detailed instructions/past practices.
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.