Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Junior Secretary to join them in The Hague, The Netherlands on an 18-month contract (with possibility of extension).
Our client is working in a secretarial pool. The set-up is currently with 7 secretaries who cover all non-project related admin work for the Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Project Management, Project Controls, Assurance, Sales and Field Services departments.
With one of their secretaries leaving, they would like to have a fresh set of eyes in our group by having somebody with no work experience. They will show you how they work and because you don’t have experience in our business or with secretarial work as is, you can provide us with feedback and questions how we do things.
What do we ask of you is that you:
• are able to work in a group setting
• have an open communication
• are able to assist an individual, team, department, or other group in our organization.
• you are eager to learn
• able to give feedback how processes could improve by just asking questions
• have word processing, spreadsheet and graphics software skills
What does the work entail, you assist with:
• travel arrangements (arranging approval, arrange visa, checking and booking flights, hotels, rental cars)
• the onboarding of new colleagues (registration, account request, laptop, tel.no, entrance badge, etc.)
• assignment request
• help preparing new templates for easier work processes
• help arranging team events (Sinterklaas, charity, special occasions, workshops)
• arrange flowers for special occasions
• meeting room bookings
They have almost daily contact with reception, facility and IT
- Fluency in English and Dutch
- No experience