Airswift are recruiting for x2 Instrument Field Engineers to be based at the client's refinery sites in Rotterdam.
The projects include Feed and Detailed Design phases and involve close cooperation with client employees.
Experience & qualifications
- Experience focused on broad range of field instrumentation and valves
- Knowledge of control systems.
- Experience in Oil & Gas industry
- Compliance with IEC61508/11, ATEX
- FEED & Detailed Design phase experience.
- Experience with instrument databases utilizing e.g. SPI.
- Writing field instrument requisitions, Datasheets, TBA’s and PO placement
- Collaborate with project team, client and vendors.
- Real team player
- Good pro-active communication skills.
- Clear communication in the English language, both verbal and in writing.
- Communication skills in Dutch is essential
- Be passionate about Safety at work.
- Understanding in Budget control, Schedule Milestone and Change control.
- Deliver work on a high-Quality standard.
- Practical experience with engineering software tools, e.g. instrument calculations.
- 10+ years experience in the areas of ICS field instrument engineering