Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Project Secretary to join them in The Hague, The Netherlands on a 6-month contract (with possibility of extension).
Start in January 2022 for approx..of 20 hours spread over the week. The work schedule can be flexible.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
The project secretary provides complex administrative support to multiple smaller projects and is a “vliegende keep” to help out the other project secretaries in case of high workload.
- Able to deal with ad-hoc requests
- Flexible is switching between projects
- Supports other secretaries in case of a high workload on their project/programs with the additional work they receive (f.e. arranging teambuilding/digital events/gifts, collecting addresses, project travel, arranging visa, creating surveys, formatting documents, etc.)
- Will support project managers and teams.
- Responsible for further set-up of project specific documents / templates.
- Collects, reviews, analyzes complex and/or confidential data and prepares reports, charts, budgets, and other presentation materials.
- Responds to or routes non-routine or confidential inquiries from external or internal sources with correspondence or other messaging.
- Provides administrative and logistical support including meeting arrangement, progress tracking, and documentation on large, complex projects.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, travel, and other group activities.
- Routinely makes decisions that involve independent judgment to determine a course of action which is consistent with established functional policies and goals covered only by general procedures;
- Has advanced word processing, spreadsheet, and graphics software skills.
- Advanced understanding of systems, processes and tools related to field. Able to assist others and troubleshoot issues with systems, processes and tools
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience