Our client seeks Test Engineers for the Rail Technology Program. Perth based, on offer is a 12 month contract.
- Interface and collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders including the client and system suppliers.
- Support and facilitate the execution of signalling and systems integration tests
- Develop test plans and specifications for review and approval
- Develop documentation, test reports, and plans for test procedures, and specifications
- Develop test cases and undertake reviews on the test cases, documentation, and reports
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, or Electronics Engineering
- 5+ years of professional engineering experience
- Demonstrated experience working with railway systems
- Strong teamwork and communication skills