- Receipt of new product through pipeline at this facility for storage/distribution
- New receipt that day – 6am arrival, fill out paperwork
- Daily: 7am – safety and planning meeting
- Independent Work – Routine checklists and maintenance (open/close valve, take sample, assist with tanker truck loading and distribution)
- Must be able to climb the exterior tank stairwell (approximately 100-120 flights stairs). This is an exposed stair case (with proper safety rails/precautions), carrying equipment/tools (of nominal weight) with them.
- Comfortable working outdoors. Approximately 50% of work executed outside assisting/operating terminal (minimal in winter – heavy coat and safety vest provided).
- No heavy lifting heavy is required for this position.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in oil/gas industry OR – 2 years direct experience with terminal/pipeline
- Worked in pipeline and terminal before preferred
- Experience at a refinery facility preferred
- Familiar with oil/gas, hazardous chemical safety processes and procedures required
- Can open/close valves, handle pump/pipes safely
- Efficient with MS office/Excel (accurate data entry)