On behalf of one of the leading Offshore Wind Developers Airswift are currently recruiting for a Radio/Telecoms Engineer to work on two of their Major European projects.
This is a long term contract opportunity with work expected until at least August 2023.
As the role is working for the developer of the project you will be responsible for making sure that the telecoms contractor delivers a system fit for purpose, ensuring quality assurance of the delivered equipment, installation and the final product. This will include:
- Quality assurance of documentation
- Quality assurance of equipment
- Quality assurance of installation
- Measurement verification
Please note some travel may also be expected to perform tests, such as FAT, Integrations test, Commissioning test and SAT.
- Hands-on experience with some or all of the following technologies: RADAR, TETRA, VHF FM, and AM, Microwave Link, AIS, ADS-B, and LTE
- Experience with technical project management, working with contract documents, technical standards and conceptualizing radio set-ups
- Experience managing relationships and communicating with both internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent in English
- Experience on Offshore projects