Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Telecom Supervisor to work within their facilities located in China for an initial 1-year contract.
- Adhere to the HSSE Plan and enforce its implementation by the Yard
- Adhere to the Quality Plan and ensure the ITP is followed diligently by the Yard
- Create a positive work relationship with your counterparts in the Yard, ideally by talking the local dialect
- Ensure Yard Supervision team is working with latest Project drawings, specifications and procedures
- Provide feedback on Yard manpower and physical progress to the Construction Superintendent
- Participate to the review and approval of the Yard construction procedures related to his/her discipline
- Attend all Inspections as per the Project Inspection and Test Plan (ITP)
- Review and approve Quality Verification Documentation
- Monitor the compilation of the Manufacturing Data Records (MDR) by the Yard Update as built dossier related to his/her scope of work
- Monitor the completion of the Discipline Inspection Test Reports (ITR-A’s and associated Punch list) by the Yard Assist Material Controller in performing Receiving Inspections of materials and equipment related to his/her scope of work
- At least 10 years and above of working experience in offshore Oil & Gas industry, preferable project experience for module fabrications projects
- Must be familiar and have working knowledge of International related Codes, Standards, and Regulations
- Having Ex equivalent certificate.
- Having a good level of English proficiency.
- Applicants shall be China nationality or having valid working visa in China.