Telecommunications Project Engineer
Our client, a global oil & gas operator, require a Telecommunication Project Engineer to join their team based in Perth, for an initial 12 month contract role
Working on new Project Scopes the Telecommunications Engineer will be responsible for:
- Providing regular status reports to management, via SCA Digital Lead, for each project scope,
- Initial escalation point for Telecommunications Integration Lead and each project Telecommunications Engineer,
- Managing an overarching Level 1 and Level 3 Telecoms and Networks Integrated schedule,
- Integrated Schedule is across SCA, PT2, PT1, iROC and Digital Network projects/activities.
- Managing budget spend profiles,
- Review/approval of Service Entries
- Organising and chairing meetings across the Telecoms integration scopes.
- Updating Project scheduler with key trackable items
- Attend Engineering Meetings across the various scopes
- Conduct monthly telecommunications resourcing review across Projects in Scope and provide lookahead on resource requirements to SCA Digital Lead.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered.
To apply simply press the ‘Apply’ button. Due to the large number of applicants, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.