Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Telecom Supervisor to work within their facilities located in China Yard for a 2years contract assignment.
- The Telecom Supervisor is responsible for the daily interface with the Yard supervision Team.
- The Supervisor will monitor the Construction Scope of work for Telecom, in compliance with the project HSE, Quality and schedule requirements as defined in the construction execution plan (CEP).
- Knowledge of FPSO Telecom equipment installation
- Commercial / contractual awareness
- Knowledge in FPSO
- Awareness of Brazilian FPSOs specific requirements (plus point)
- Able to speak and write in English (Mandatory)
- Able to speak and write in Mandarin (plus point)
- Teamwork - Able to assist and supervise a team, coordinate with other teams, and seek the overall best for the project. Able to work as a team with yard/contractors.
- Assist on Driving Execution to mechanical completion
- Integrity and Inspiring Trust
- Committed and Project completion focus
EXPERIENCE IN CONSTRUCTION:
- With minimum 5 years’ experience in a supervisor role for Telecom in FPSO
- Have taken on a supervision role for a minimum for 2 Major FSO Hull or 1 Major FPSO (Hull conversion size up to VLCC FPSO).
- Have minimum taken on a supervision role for 2 Major FSO Hull Electrical or 1 Major FPSO, managing preservation, installation, hook-up of Telecom discipline until mechanical completion.
- Preferably minimum 2 years working experience in China.
- Good understanding of International Shipyards is preferable and an added value.
- Good understanding of schedule and resource planning
- Fundamental understanding of concepts, principles and practices in the oil and gas Industry.
Diploma/Degree in Telecom/Electrical Engineering.