I currently have multiple opportunities for Telecom Engineers based in Southern Spain working on an Offshore Substation for a major Windfarm project in Germany. The duration of the position will be 12 months.
- 10 years of experience, recommended in Offshore Substations
- Recommended experience in German BSH requirements
- Experience in Telecom subsystems (CCTV, PAGA, DACS, AIS, Networks, WIFI, PABX, Metocean system, etc).
- Basic Desing of Telecom systems
- Code experience required: ATEX, VDE, VdS, IEEE, DNVGL, SOLAS.
- Design development skills:
- Block diagram
- Coverage study (PAGA, CCTV, Radio, WIFI, etc)
- Wiring diagrams
- IO List
- Technical Specifications (telecom systems)
- Data Sheets
- Technical evaluations.
- Factory Acceptance test assistance in vendor installations.
- Guarantee the coordination of works with the rest of disciplines within the Engineering Department and within their own department.
- Undertake design and analysis activities in accordance with tasks assigned on Project.
- Produce project status reports on weekly and monthly basis.
- Produce project status reports.
- German recommended but not mandatory.
If you wish to be considered please click apply and send an updated version of your CV. I will then contact you to discuss the role in more detail.