Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Energy clients to seek a Technical Writer (Senior) to work in their facilities located in Calgary, Alberta on a 6-months contract with the possibility to extend.
Day to day responsibilities:
- This position will reside within the Operational Procedures Improvement Team.
- Supports the development of program, process and procedure documents, system documentation and formal reports
- Can be used for Engineering related work
- May oversee a variety of projects at a time.
- The team is tasked with updating existing standard, process, and procedure content to deliver streamlined, fit-for-purpose content to our end users.
- Build new program from scratch
- Helping with program manual
- Leads the development of program, process and procedure documents and formal reports with a department.
- Provide expert technical advice and consultation regarding the development of all formal program and process documents within the department
Previous education & experience required:
- Years of experience: 5-10 years
- Experience working with multiple projects
- Demonstrated skill in drafting and editing technical content
- Ability to analyze and streamline existing standards, processes, and procedures related to energy sector field operations
- Process background
- Engineering / Building documents experience
- Comfortable working with Technical Subject Matter Experts
- Effective facilitation, coordination, and conflict resolution skills for managing content discussions among large groups of stakeholders
- Solid process improvement skills
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a major Energy company please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.