Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a creative Technical or Documentation Writer to work within their facilities located at Longford Gas Plant, Victoria for a 1 year contract.
Job Description: MAIN FUNCTIONS
Responsible for producing technical documentation to support the required aspects of the business.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop/ update Operations Procedure documentation in accordance with Company Policies & Procedures, Oil & Gas industry and applicable International standards
• Produce concise, accurate, complete and “easy-to-understand” technical and safety related documents
• Produce and maintain Operations related documentation in support of Company Management Systems
• Develop procedures, work instruction, guidelines, and Training manuals for application to all Operations activities
• Present draft documentation for management approval
• Provide reports on the work progress on monthly basis or whenever required
• Assist when required with the development of future template(s) of Operating procedures
• Support team concepts and interacts well with others (team player)
• Liaise and provide assistance to site operations teams
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Proficient user of Microsoft and other related software applications
• Good knowledge and understanding in management of documentation systems and controls
• Knowledge of development of Operating & Maintenance procedures, Work Instructions and Training material.
• Ability to interpret engineering drawing and manuals
• Ability to adapt to the most challenging situations and multicultural work environments
• Some experience in working in a multi-national environment
• Ability to concentrate on detailed work for long periods of time and strong organizational skills and use these skills, knowledge and abilities to achieve daily tasks