Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Technical Writer to join them in Antwerp, Belgium on a 6-month contract with one of our biggest clients in the oil and gas industry.
- Responsible for producing technical documentation to support the required aspects of the business.
Tasks and responsibilities:
In addition to all Level 1 Tasks and Responsibilities, a Level 2 Technical Writer will:
- Design and develop new procedures.
- Implement changes to procedures as requested by SME.
- Update procedure as required upon procedure revalidation by SME.
- Follow-up on requests to create/update procedure initiated by SME.
- Create/edit (with the help of SMEs) Worker Assessment documents
- Knowledge and Skills upon procedure approval.
- Manage/update Worker Assessment documents on the Training SharePoint
- Ensure procedures and assessment documents are accurate, up-to-date and available to the users.
- Work with Training Team ( LMS Administrator) to sustain curriculums within the LMS roadmaps.
- Ensure procedures in PMeT are up-to-date and available for users.
Skills and qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
- Proficient user of Microsoft and other related software applications
- Very good knowledge and understanding in management of documentation systems and controls
- Knowledge of development of Operating & Maintenance procedures, Work Instructions and Training material.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawing and manuals
- Very good analytical skill
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to the most challenging situations and multicultural work environments
- Experience in working in a multinational environment
- Ability to concentrate on detailed work for long periods of time and strong organizational skills and use these skills, knowledge and abilities to achieve daily tasks
- Ability to work in a team and independently