Airswift has been tasked by one of our midsize Oil and Gas clients to seek a Technical Writer to work in their office located in Calgary, Alberta for a 1-year contract.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Tasked with updating existing standard, process, and procedure content to deliver streamlined, HSE content to our end users.
- Will be developing new documents as well as amending existing ones.
Previous education & experience required:
- 10+ years' experience
- Demonstrated skill in drafting and editing technical content
- Ability to analyze and streamline existing standards, processes, and procedures related to oil and gas sector field operations
- Ability to manage the work of multiple teams/documents areas concurrently
- Comfortable working with Technical Subject Matter Experts
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a midsize Oil and Gas company please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided