Our client, a major engineering company, is seeking a Technical Support Technician (Intermediate) to work a 3-month contract with the possibility of extension in Dallas, TX.
- In this critical role, you will interface with senior-level executives daily and will perform general IT maintenance tasks, resolving moderate to complex problems immediately; and, if needed, more complex IT issues will be coordinated with other IT functional groups and tracked through resolution through Service-Now.
- As a solutions provider, the team member will also recommend hardware and software solutions, including upgrades.
- Responsible for installing and testing PCs, solving performance issues, diagnosing hardware or software-related problems, repair PC in offices (local and remote).
- The team member will support senior-level executive conferences and events at the Dallas headquarters location as well as offsite events (i.e., board meetings, earnings calls, leadership meetings, etc.).
- The team member will be at the front line of corporate technology implementations, learning the new technologies, preparing the executive team for use, and supporting the technologies.
- Proven experience in an IT support role, involving extensive customer support, both remote and in-person
- Full understanding of Windows & Apple Environment, extensive experience with MS Office Suite and A+ Certification
- Ability to travel
- Ideally, you'll also have: Bachelor's degree in Information Technology
- ServiceNow or related ticketing management system
- After Hours Support / Travel may be required.