Technical Support Specialist – Machine Vision
Key Skills: An expert within the Machine Vision industry
Location: Munich, Bavaria - Germany
Salary / Package: €DOE salary + Bonus
Language: German / English Fluency
Timeframe: Role has full sign off and budget, and interviews can be held within 2 weeks
Recruitment Partner: Airswift Account Manager: Jack Gray
Key words: Machine Vision, Cameras, Image processing, Camera solutions, 2D, 3D, High speed cameras, Industrial, Medical, Automotive, Engineering, Vision Applications, Industrial Inspection, Scientific Imaging, Manufacturing, Machine Vision Software, CMOS, Optics, Defect Detection, SDK, Line Scan Cameras, Area Scan Cameras, Vision Components, Software.
We are an international Machine Vision company that sells a range of Machine Vision cameras and components. Our specialised products are used in a variety of sectors such as industrial, packaging, medical and automotive markets to name a few.
We are currently supporting a number of companies in need of specialist vision technology, we already have a long-standing client base across Germany who recognise our expertise.
A streamlined tailored approach to every customer individually is how we set ourselves apart. Every customer has different requirements and with the high level of expertise and technology our business has to offer, we will have a solution to every problem you may face.
- This role requires someone to support all our hardware and software components with a focus on software
- The perfect candidate will need to have an in-depth knowledge of the Machine Vision product portfolio
- You will need to know about your potential client’s business model and offer the perfect support for them and their challenges.
- The ideal candidate will bring Pre-Sales & After Sales support knowledge together with our sales team.
- The ability to cooperate with our sales team when working on projects and offer Application support to customers.
- You will be required to travel with this role and be available for dispatch when required.
- Keeping up to date with the latest market trends and able to capitalise on any business opportunities before your competition.
- The ability to be an affective member of our team in trade fair presentations.
- Direct customer support and advice online or on customer sites when necessary.
- Development into a sale’s focussed role if this fits in with your career expectations
- Technical background ideally University Degree but not mandatory
- Programming in C/C++/C# (Python desirable)
- Experience with development in Visual Studio
- Experience with Image processing and vision components, SDK’s
- The ability to effectively manage multiple tasks at once
- Ideally you come from a Vision components manufacturer in a support focussed role
- Software experience in mandatory
- Linux, 3D image processing, embedded development, PLC desirable
- Fluency in German/ English language skills required (additional language skills desirable)
The Next Step:
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift, and the account manager Jack Gray