AIRSWIFT has been tasked by one if of our major clients to seek for an Technical Support Officer to work within their facilities located in Brisbane on a contract assignment.
The primary purpose of this role is to ensure that the lighting asset details are accurate and up to date in the management software. The role is also responsible for ensuring that records are organized and kept up to date.
- Complete all work to procedures, policy and standards and ensuring review of these to maintain effectiveness and efficiency.
- Assist in maintaining and identify outdated or incorrect data in database.
- Understand and correctly update Asset Management Database.
- Liaise internally with other units to obtain information regarding the lighting assets.
- Attend and participate in asset management meetings with internal and external stakeholders and report on progress and issues as required.
- Work in partnership with your team leader to agree performance standards and mutual expectations. Give and receive regular feedback to enable performance to be improved and take personal responsibility for optimizing your potential within the organization.
- Knowledge and experience in dealing with inventory and database.
- Ability to contribute to team direction, give and receive feedback and achieve agreed performance standards in order to contribute to a culture of performance excellence.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills with a proven ability to manage competing priorities in order to meet tight deadlines and deliver quality service standards.
- Competency in MS Office and in particular Excel and ability to manage large number of assets.