Currently Airswift Russia is looking for an experienced Technical Support Engineer to join Moscow team of one of our clients - international company-expert in hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
Providing high-quality thorough technical support to customers, distributors, company divisions and departments for Parker products on the first technical level.
- Supporting Sales Company Customer Service operations for CEE region;
- Servicing Customers and Distributors with technical help for Parker products on a first technical level including helping to select the right part or right material, helping with products and spare parts replacement; being the link to division product support and drive new product project follow up;
- Identifying the products and/or product alternatives (obsolete, competitors...);
- Providing trainings internally and/or externally;
- Deploying and communicating the group strategy and product evolution;
- Supporting new significant business opportunities by joined visit with sales forces/divisions if necessary;
- Problem solving on part data in Parker systems;
- Following projects with divisions until the first delivery (including ISIR and prototypes);
- Taking the lead in customer specification and RFQ project in order to generate sales growth aligned with the Parker Win Strategy goals;
- Decreasing the quote time process via continuous improvement.
- BS degree, preferably in hydraulics or similar discipline;
- Strong customer orientation;
- 3-6 years experience in maintenance, technical operations, project engineering preferably in Motion&Control Systems (Hydraulics);
- Excellent mechanical comprehension with the ability to understand, describe and discuss problems of a technical nature;
- Good command of both written and spoken English;
- Analytical, self-started, proactive and willing to take new challenges;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Advanced PC user (MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint).