Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek for a Technical Services Specialist, to work within their facilities located in Bangkok, Thailand for a permanent role.
Supports sales by providing consulting services to current and prospective customers. Evaluates and resolves customer issues of basic to moderate complexity related to the organization’s products. Serves as technical resource.
- Provides technical consulting services for customers and prospective customers. Contributes to sales meetings by providing understanding of product use and applications.
- Serves as technical resource and troubleshooter of product performance issues after sales are closed and while products are being tested or installed.
- Investigates and resolves performance related product complaints by overseeing performance testing; collecting and evaluating data from various sources. May identify user and/or design problems.
- Provides training and/or information to Sales staff and customers regarding product performance and uses.
- Supports efforts to implement and maintain the Responsible Care® Management System in line with the requirements of the RC14001® technical specification, as applicable to the site/region.
Background Profile :
- Bachelor’s/University degree in Chemistry or related sciences.
- Requires a minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Thai and English must be of high level – Both written and verbal.
- Preferably candidates who have experience in tire & rubber industry – in technical position
- Experience in manufacturing
**Kindly be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.